Affordable Mainframe Tech Support is Here!
How are you responding to the “mainframe skills shortage“?
While the mainframe continues to survive, the number of people with the technical expertise to support them dwindles each year, as they near retirement age. For companies that depend on mainframe technology, now is the time to find an affordable alternative that helps you lower costs today, while preparing you for survival in the future!
Techsys Software Services is a consulting group that specializes in working with mainframe technology providers that face mainframe software problems, and want to find an affordable alternative to hiring a full-time employee or long-term contractor.
Our clients include the following types of high-tech organizations:
- Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Hardware Vendors
- Consulting Firms
- Outsourcing Firms
- Corporate and Government Data Centers
Since 1997, Techsys has been helping technology firms develop, maintain, and support their mainframe software solutions without the need for a full-time staff. Our on-demand / short-term / part-time systems programming (z/OS, z/VSE, z/VM, & z/Linux) and technical applications programming services include the following types of services:
- Problem Determination and Diagnosis – Root-cause problem analysis for your mainframe applications and system software problems
- Solutions Development – Design, development, and delivery of technical software solutions built to your specifications
- Remote Technical Support – Long-term support of your operating systems and legacy application systems
- Output Management Solutions – Customized JES2 or JES3 Functional Subsystem (FSS) or SAPI applications
- Mentoring – Helping you train your systems and applications staff for the future
We guarantee on-time, on-budget, exactly-as-promised delivery of services and solutions on every project. Which may be why some clients have been with us since we started, 15 years ago.
Want to check us out personally? Give us a call at 1-877-390-4878 or e-mail us to schedule your one-hour complimentary meeting to assess your current situation and discuss how we can help address your biggest mainframe concerns.